Clerical Plus is the “one-stop shopping” website design service provider that will coordinate all aspects of the design and implementation of a WordPress website/blog.
Related to implementing a WordPress website or blog, Clerical Plus will provide you with any of the following services:
- Website name (YourWebsiteName.com) registration
- Website hosting service selection and setup (including email IDs)
- Fully optimized website design (including all graphics) implemented as per your exact business requirements
- Implementation of a totally responsive website design to provide your visitors with an optimal viewing and interaction experience across any and all devices (i.e., from a smart phone to a tablet to a 144” computer monitor)
- Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO), specifically tailored to your business location (i.e., Local SEO) . . . We can, and will get you found on Google, through organic searches (i.e., free . . . no paying for GoogleAsWords). We have proven results that we can share with you. Anyone can build a website these days . . . but will it be found? . . . that is the question!
- After we have completed your website, post-implementation maintenance and Local SEO to keep your site optimized and ‘Google friendly’, so you continue to be found for free organically
We have over 22 years of web design/implementation experience, over 40 years of custom software solution development and over 8 years of Local SEO expertise. In web time, that’s a lot of experience!
Clerical Plus has implemented scores of website.
We employ a simple and straight forward web design philosophy.
Clerical Plus utilizes an efficient website design process to develop your software as per your requirements, in a timely process that’s cost-effective and convenient for you.
We have very simple and reasonable development rates for all of our services.
If after reviewing our site you have any questions and/or need more information, feel free to contact us.
Still not convinced that you even need a website or blog in the first place? . . . then visit our Why (You Need a Website) page for further justification.